Exams are all finished up, I can come back to the land of the living. Sure enough, the weather has turned. An evil beast that one is. Sunny and warm during study time, cold and uninviting afterwards. Another week or two. To complete the triumverate of boredom I’ll mention cleaning, specifically Spring cleaning. Our house is a disaster, something needs to be done about it.
Elmo really gets around, first it’s an appearance with Kofi Annan, now it’s appearing before the Education Appropriations Committee.
George W. Bush and Johnny Cash celebrate their common bond, coke.
Wes outlines what he actually learned during the school year. My schedule was the same as his minus film and history, insert intro to business and english. Two more exams to go, then it’s break time. Well work time, but no school work.
The poor girl. And it was her first victory on the tour.
I put up some new songs in the music section.
And lo a week comes forth with great pain and suffering. When it is finished, all shall be happy. I have an English exam on Tuesday, Programming Paradigms on Thursday and Software Specifications on Friday. After that last one, the great weight will be lifted. Actually, the exam season isn’t weighing too heavily on me — I should probably be doing more preparation than I am.
Eilis sent dancing bush my way. It’s bad, but still pretty funny.
A change of pace means the friday five, this one happens to be about television. I don’t watch as much television as I used to; more internet. When I do watch, it tends to be sports games or 24 hour news feeds… sit down watch a bit and then leave. Sitcoms tend to suck pretty badly.
1. What’s your favorite TV show and why? Late Night with Conan O’Brien. Conan’s the man, hands down.
2. Who is your favorite television star? See 1. Although, if you could hear sarcasm through text, I would say Wolf Blitzer. What a stupid name. There’s also a guy on CNN named Major. Damn.
3. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Polka-Dot-Door.
4. What show do you think should have been cancelled by now?
Friends. I watch it occasionally, but I’m surprised that it’s lasted as long as it has.
5. What new show do you hope escapes the axe this season? Greg the Bunny. I haven’t watched it too much, but it’s like the return of the Muppet Show.
I went out to a local bar last night and saw The Joel Plaskett Emergency play. I really enjoyed the show, he’s a good live performer (the cover was only five dollars, so that helped too). There are a few mp3s for downloading at his site if you’re interested in checking it out.