It’s always fun when you have big projects that just don’t seem to work. We got an extension for our user interfaces assignment, which was basically making a user input device with a webcam tracking a pencil to move the pointer. It’s essentially getting a whole assload of components trying to work together in Visual C++. We finally got it compiling and running but we’re having some troubling adding the code that actually converts the camera tracking into mouse movements. We know where the pointer is, but it only seems to be returning null data and crashing the program. Bah, too much starring at code. And then the operating systems assignment that’s due at 1130. That’s done roughly now though. I think i need sleep.